14 October 2023 - 21 October 2023
- Start Block:
- End Block:
- Total supply: 1,033,390,489 JOY
- JOY inflation (since mainnet launch): 3.34%
- Circulating supply: 677,835,345 JOY
- Weekly Tokens Minted: 985,947 JOY
- Weekly Tokens Burned: 164,350 JOY
MEXC exchange wallet:
- Balance: 90,010,360 JOY
- Weekly Balance change: 1,046,976 JOY
- Start Issuance: 1,032,404,542 JOY
- End Issuance: 1,033,390,489 JOY
- Total minted (net): 985,947 JOY
- Council rewards: 116,667 JOY
- WG spent: 784,630 JOY
- Funding proposals: 0 JOY
- Creator payout: 0 JOY
- Validator rewards: 249,000 JOY
- Fees and token burn: 164,350 JOY
- Total Videos, qty: 261,370
- Weekly Videos Growth, qty: 102,176
- Weekly Videos Growth, %: 64.2%
Provided stats below are for non-empty channels only:
- Total Channels, qty: 4,054
- Weekly Channels Growth, qty: 1,521
- Weekly Channels Growth, 60.0%
- Total Storage Used: 24,466 GB
- Weekly Storage Used Growth: 6,621 GB
- Weekly Storage Used Growth, %: 37.1%
- Total NFT: 2,575
- Weekly NFT Growth: 67
- Weekly NFT Growth, %: 5.2%
- Weekly NFT sold: 3
- Total Membership Accounts: 15,634
- Weekly Membership Accounts Growth: 2908
- Weekly Membership Accounts Growth, %: 22.9%
YouTube Partner Program
- Total payouts: 6.5M JOY (+131,364 JOY)
- Total sign up channels 3658 (+1008 channels)
- Total YT subscribers 38.03 mln (+3 mln)
- New synced videos: 1974 (last 2 weeks)
More stats on YPP program is available here
- DAO Daily Standup: Everyday From Monday-Friday at 10:30 CET
- 21st Council Mid-Term Meeting
- Weekly Gleev/YPP Call
- DAO Daily Standup From Monday-Friday at 10:30 CET
- 21st Council Handover Meeting
- Better Multisig With Multix
- How To Buy $JOY Tokens On Bitget
- Process For DAO Parameter Approvals Prior To Runtime Upgrade Development
- Election Review - October 2023
- Report: Term 20 Lead Scoring Test Run
- Gateway Operator
- Video Production Designer
- Storage WG Worker New Member Onboarding Program
- Storage WG Worker Needed
- kalpakci was hired as
He is currently employed as a technical analyst in an IT company, bringing six years of experience in the development field. With essential knowledge about reverse proxy and domains, he has actively participated in various DAO projects in the past and intends to continue his involvement with Joystream DAO.
- p0k was hired as
Grigorii is an IT Specialist and Digital Entrepreneur with experience in various roles, including web development and founding a crypto project. He has expertise in blockchain technologies, gained from his time at NEAR Protocol. Currently, he actively serves as a Node Runner for a crypto project, managing node installations, server administration, and enhancing user experience through scripting and guides.
- spoonbender was hired as
DWG Operator(lower stake)
He is a former junior system administrator, he has shifted his focus to node maintenance and script development in Bash/Python, while also exploring Golang. Currently serving as a validator for Joystream and one of the main validators in the Cosmos Ecosystem, he boasts 3 years of experience as a node runner, handling nodes for diverse blockchains. His expertise extends to validating projects on various platforms including Solana, Evmos, Joystream, and Celestia.
- Election stage: Announcing Period
- Candidates number: 1
- BWG Term 21 Task Plan
- Update Working Group Budget
- SWG Salary Evaluation
- Hire @Fierydev For Test Treasury Refill
- Update CWG Budget Term 21
- Term 21 Council Plan
- Update MWG Budget
- Update FWG Budget
- Update Apps Budget
- Update SWG Budget
- Update DWG Budget
- Update HRWG Budget
- Test Treasury Refill
- Refill Membership Faucet - 100k
Rockstars of The Week
- A dedicated Founding Member of the Joystream project.
- He serves as the coordinator of the HR working group.
- Spat_sochi provides valuable support to the Joystream community.
- Richard is a new member of the Gleev team.
- Responsible for verifying and categorizing channels.
- Smoothly transitioned to a support specialist role, helping creators with technical requests.
Notable Content Creators
- Boasts of 54k subscribers
- Channel focuses on tutorials, reviews, tips, and tech-related content
- The channel aims to assist people dealing with kidney failure
- YouTube channel with 42.9k subscribers.
- Focuses on ways to earn free money online, including cryptocurrencies.
- Emphasizes opportunities for working from home and generating extra income using phones and PCs.
- Channel offers information on blockchain and crypto.
- Covers various market aspects, including project analyses, ICOs, and NFTs.
- Topics include ambassador programs, fundamental and technical analyses, and DEFI.
Information For Newcomers
- How you can earn $JOY as a creator: Join YPP | Sell your videos as NFTs | Set up your creator token
- How you can earn $JOY as a DAO participant: Join a Working Group | Validate and Stake | Opportunities
All forward looking statements, estimates and commitments found in this blog post should be understood to be highly uncertain, not binding and for which no guarantees of accuracy or reliability can be provided. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Joystream, Jsgenesis or our affiliates, or any of our directors, employees, contractors, service providers or agents have any liability whatsoever to any person for any direct or indirect loss, liability, cost, claim, expense or damage of any kind, whether in contract or in tort, including negligence, or otherwise, arising out of or related to the use of all or part of this post, or any links to third party websites.